Acceptable Use Policy
If you have a sizzlepig account or otherwise use the Services, we trust you to responsibly use these Services.
You agree to acceptable use of the Services including and not limited to:
- You understand that the use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”.
- You agree that:
- You have authority to use the Services and subscribe to the Services either for yourself or on behalf of a company or entity.
- You will provide all information required to run the Services and fulfill your subscription obligations.
- You understand the terms of your monthly or yearly subscription agreement and understand the terms of payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user account. The accounts are intended for a single user. Grit Design and the Services will not be responsible for any use of the Services, or for any loss or damage, due to failure to comply with this obligation.
- You will do no harm by not:
- violating any laws, violating the privacy of others, or defaming others.
- sending unsolicited communications, promotions, advertising, or spam.
- using the Services for illegal purposes.
- harrassing, abusing, or threatening any other User or any Grit Design employee.
- publishing anything that infringes on the rights of others.
- probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of the Services.
- reproducing, duplicating, reverse engineering, reselling, or exploiting any part of the Services.
- falsely implying that any other site is part or partner of the Services.
- uploading or transmitting any malware or harmful files such as viruses, worms, or any other destructive code.
The failure of Grit Design to enforce or exercise any provision or right in the Terms does not constitute a waiver of these rights or provisions. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Grit Design regarding the Services on sizzlepig.com. Your ongoing use of the site and Services constitute an agreement with the current Terms as posted on the website, superseding any prior agreements.
If you have questions regarding the acceptable use of the website you may contact us at email@example.com